Friday, June 5, 2009

btn

btn?again?boring.........i went for btn since primary school..twice..one of them was at meru. the same camp i'm going. then, during secondary school, which was at penang. arriving there felt like i was forced. participants were from different college n sponsors. but after 2 days there, it was different than the btn i attended. it was fun. the facilitators were all great. they have this high spirit of being a malaysian citizen. of course,the patriotic spirit in me got higher. i got to know my country better, the history of our ancestors and heroes that sacrifised their life for the independence of this country. made new friends too there. i really enjoyed my stay for 5 days there though the siren disturb my sweetdreams at 5 a.m every morning :p . but in a good way,it thought me discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment